So as part of my job here I have to take lots of pictures of the students and just things that go on here at the Academy. There is a kid that used to work here named Guillermo or "Memo". A couple of months ago he asked if I could take pictures for his wedding. I laughed first. And then I realized that he was serious. I told him, "I will do it but you have to know: I have never taken pictures professionally, I have never taken wedding pictures, and I have no idea if ANY of them will turn out BUT sure I'll do it." So I have kind of been dreading it ever since I told them that I would do it. I didn't want to be the one to ruin their wedding day. They didn't really give me any directions either. I went on Friday to take their pictures. I think everything went okay. I dont think they will hate me forever. It was actually pretty fun. I still need to edit the pictures and stuff. Here are some of the many (700 pictures) I took!
Her dress was pretty!
They LOVED the temple in the background of the pic. I'm not sure about it
Me trying to be creative. Not sure why she is wearing her ring on that finger. It was pretty though
This is all of their siblings
Memo's Family
Is he not adorable??? Look at those pants!
Ha ha ha! Go Ashley!!!!
ReplyDelete